Long to travel? Feng shui will help pack your bags!
If you have the desire to go on an amazing holiday or just want to ensure everything will go smoothly, Feng Shui can help. Feng Shui is simply about living in harmony with the world around us. When your environment is harmonious, channels are open for good things to come your way.
When thinking of travel, there are two very important things to consider:
- Planning your getaway. (Activating Feng Shui Energy)
- Creating harmony while travelling (taking Feng Shui with you)
To help achieve your travel goals, the first thing you need to do is declutter, activate and enhance the Helpful People and Travel area of your home.
On the Feng Shui Bagua (Ba-gua) map, represented as a grid of nine sectors, the Helpful People and Travel area is located in the front right corner of your home, office or business.
The Bagua comes from the Chinese philosophy, ” The I Ching”, and means “eight trigrams”, with the center area for grounding. “I Ching”, the Helpful People and Travel area of your home or business is associated with the qualities of power, synchronicity, inspiration and confidence. When activated and enhanced, it produces energy that brings helpful people to us and guides us to travel destinations.
- Special places where you have traveled or want to travel. Create a vision board.
- Items of white, black or gray
- Things made of metal. Brass, steel, pewter, silver, gold, aluminum, copper etc.
- Quotes, affirmations and sayings pertaining to Helpful People and Travel.
Feng Shui can help you achieve your travel goals. Just as in every other facet of your life, you can achieve your travel goals. Just as in every other facet of life, you achieve your goals when you focus clearly on what you want to accomplish and then take action. Picture it and it will happen!
Positive affirmations, enhancements, imagery and vision boards in the Helpful People and Travel play a large role. Putting a picture of a travel brochure of your dream destination, visualizing yourself relaxing on a sandy beach or a relaxing at a tropical resort.
Missing Helpful People and Travel Area
If the Helpful People and Travel area is missing from your floor plan, you can anchor the area by doing one or a combination of the following cures:
Anchor the missing area structurally using metal elements wherever possible. For example, building a trellis or a deck, planting flowers in a flower garden or planter boxes in white adding a large stone statue of a spiritual guide or placing a large rock on the corner of a metal seating area.
If the area outside is not accessible, you can symbolically anchor from the inside by hanging a 30mm round faceted crystal, placing a mirror, your travel pictures or vision board on the inside wall in the missing area.
Creating harmony while traveling
Suggestions for your personalized Feng Shui travel kit
- 1 or more round faceted crystals with strings
- 4 small angels made of thick paper in the Bagua colours of black, red, purple and green
- 4 scented tea lights in their own metal cups.
- Cleansing incense such as pine or sandalwood.
- Multicoloured scarf of material made up of the five elements. White, black, green, yellow and red hues.
- Smooth stone or natural crystal for grounding energy.
- A picture of your loved one or another small item from your home.